Lawful Basis for Processing Personal Data
For the purposes of the VIKTEC, we are the Data Processor when selling on our sales channels we process all personal data lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner. We retain information provided by our sales channels, such as transaction information for internal financial accounting purposes. It is a legal requirement to retain this information for a period of our duration of doing business .
For the purposes of the VIKTEC we are the Data Controller when selling on our own web site we process all personal data lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner. On the lawful basis which we process personal data received from our web site is that of “Contract” - whereby processing is necessary to fulfil buyer orders and enquiries. We retain information provided customers, such as transaction information for internal financial accounting purposes. It is a legal requirement to retain this information for a period of our duration of doing business .
Data We Receive: Personally, Identifiable Information
We receive personally identifiable information from our sales channels includes: name, billing address, delivery name, delivery address, e-mail address, telephone number, date of order, items ordered, value of items ordered, chosen method of delivery. We do not sell or rent personally identifiable information to any third party for any purpose.
How we use buyers’ personal information
We may use any personal buyer information provided by our sales channel or by customers via our web site to:
• Process and dispatch buyers’ order/s
• Carry out regulatory checks to meet our legal obligations
• Prevent and detect crime
• Develop and improve our products
• Undertake anonymised statistical analysis (we won’t be able to identify individuals from this data)
We treat all information we hold about buyers as private and confidential. We will not reveal any personal details or details concerning buyers’ orders to anyone not connected with us, unless:
• A buyer asks us to reveal the information, or we have a buyer’s permission to do so
• We are required or permitted to do so by law
• It is required by law enforcement, fraud prevention or credit reference agencies
We may share buyer personal information with our suppliers, service providers and other contractors only to fulfil orders buyers place with us from our sales channels.
All rights, including copyright, in the content of these VIKTEC web pages are owned and controlled for these purposes by VIKTEC. In accessing the VIKTEC web pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own individual and non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store, transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of these VIKTEC pages for any other purpose whatsoever, in any medium, without the prior written permission of VIKTEC.
Cookies are pieces of information, stored on your hard drive by your web browser, that help us to monitor our pages and advertisements, your preferences and enhance your shopping experience whilst you use our site. Most browsers are automatically set to accept cookies, although you can refuse them if you choose. Cookies only identify computers not individuals and help us to provide the friendly VIKTEC service you have come to expect. For example, they allow you to save your password so that you do not have to enter it every time you visit us.
- Wish you, your family and friends HAPPY MID AUTUMN DAY! 2022-09-09 219
- We have several new arrival wheel nut socket sets 2022-04-14 397
- We are back for work from Chinese New Year Holiday! 2022-02-07 347
- Happy Spring Festival! 2022-01-26 365
- VIKTEC New Catalogue 2022 2021-12-31 395
- VIKTEC HOT SELL HAND TOOLS IN 2020 2020-10-12 364
- VIKTEC Hot items in 2020 2020-10-12 371
- VIKTEC high quality under car tool 2020-10-09 356