VIKTEC Coolest Lug Nut Removers in 2020
- Manufactured from heavy gauge impact grade steel.
- The locking wheel nut has a deep internal reverse thread, which grips the outside of a wheel nut and allows its removal.
- Ideal for those who have lost their security sockets.
- The remover set has a 1/2" square drive so can use used in conjunction with most hand and air tools.
- Included: 17 mm, 18.5 mm, 21.5 mm and 26 mm wheel nut
- VIKTEC 13PCS Maximum Impact Bolt & Nut Remover- VT01938D
- Maximum Impact Bolt Remover Set is ideal for removing rounded off painted over and rusted bolts and nuts
- Made from high carbon steel. The set includes: 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 11/16 SAE; 10, 12, 13, 17 mm; 5/16 _ 8mm, 7/16_ 11mm, 9/16_14mm, 5/8_16mm, & 3/4_19mm, Universal sockets a total of 13 sockets.
- Left-hand spiral flutes flat wrench use with adjustable wrench or sockets
- 3/8" square drive for use with socket wrench or impact wrench
- Laser etched side marking for easy visibility.
VIKTEC 3PCS Damaged Wheel Nut Remover 1/2" driver - VT01960
- A set of three wheel nut sockets for damaged wheel nuts
- Special profile grips damaged or rounded nuts or bolts
- Size: 17/19/21 mm deep sockets
- Manufactured from SCM440 with Manganese Phosphate
VIKTEC 2PCS Locking Wheel Nut Remover-VT01937
- These impact grade sockets feature a 1/2" drive and a reverse tapered internal thread design which grips the nut when rotated counter-clockwise
- Simply use your 1/2" drive impact wrench to remove the lug nut or wheel lock by setting your wrench to loosen (counter-clockwise) mode and the reverse threads will grip the nut and spin it right off. Once it is off, then simply clamp the nut in your vise and switch your impact wrench to tighten (clockwise) mode and you're done.
- Product Specifications: Black Finish , Hardened Steel Construction , 1/2" Drive , Fits standard nuts & locks from 3/4" to 1" , Outside Diameter = 1-1/4" & 1-1/8" , Overall Length = 1-1/2" , 2 Piece Set , Reverse Threaded
- Impact grade hardened steel
- Reverse tapered internal threads