VIKTEC Mechanic's Stethoscope
.Probe attachment quickly locates source of engine noise such as piston slap, worn gears and bearings, damaged valves, water pump failure and blown gaskets.
- DIAGNOSE VARIOUS ENGINE ISSUES: Whether you are a professional mechanic or a hobbyist, the VIKTEC 2 Piece Auto Stethoscope Engine Diagnostic Tool is ideal for pinpointing issues within your engine; Identify broken gaskets, bad pulleys, damaged gears, defective valves, water pump failures, and other defective or damaged parts that cause odd noises and faulty operation.
- SENSITIVE SOUND CHAMBER PINPOINTS SOURCE OF NOISE: This mechanic stethoscope car and motorcycle diagnostic tool features a sensitive sound chamber that amplifies sounds so that you can easily detect the issues within your engine.
- EASY TO USE MECHANICS STETHOSCOPE: Thin diaphragm and extension probe pinpoints the source of the sound while the ear buds allow you to isolate outside noises so you can focus on detecting the issue; Simply follow where the sound is the loudest in the motor and create contact between the probe and surface to confirm; Check other places if unable to detect issue immediately.
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed of heavy-duty vinyl tubing and ABS plastic ends for strength, durability, and longevity; Shockproof handles make work safe and secure; Comfortable rubber ear buds isolate outside noises
- CONTENTS: This engine stethoscope set includes a medium probe and a long extension tube; Two-piece probe extends to 11-3/4"to easily access in hard-to-reach spaces; Fits 1/2"inch male and female drives
Application picture of Mechanics Stethoscope（VT01168）