VIKTEC 2PCS Locking Wheel Nut Remover
- These impact grade sockets feature a 1/2"drive and a reverse tapered internal thread design which grips the nut when rotated counter-clockwise
- Simply use your 1/2"drive impact wrench to remove the lug nut or wheel lock by setting your wrench to loosen (counter-clockwise) mode and the reverse threads will grip the nut and spin it right off. Once it is off, then simply clamp the nut in your vise and switch your impact wrench to tighten (clockwise) mode and you're done.
- Product Specifications: Black Finish , Hardened Steel Construction , 1/2"Drive , Fits standard nuts & locks from 3/4"to 1", Outside Diameter = 1-1/4"& 1-1/8", Overall Length = 1-1/2", 2 Piece Set , Reverse Threaded
- Impact grade hardened steel
- Reverse tapered internal threads